Manhood quotes107 manhood quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If we don't come together right now on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed, just like they were. I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men.”
“He's just a man... be more a man than him.”
“You've got more balls than a Chinese ping-pong tournament.”
“After 30 years everyone's a good man. It's the law.”
“If you ooze masculinity, like some of us do, you have no reason to fear pink.”
“Time to nut up or shut up!”
“Why do men always insist on measuring their dicks?”
“You ain't no kind of man if you ain't got land.”
“Guys are kind of retarded until they're about 30.”
“You know, when you're little, you have more endurance than God is ever to grant you again. Children are man at his strongest. They abide.”
“I think thinking about becoming an adult, and having to face up to your problems and face up to your insecurities, is difficult for everybody.”
“For me, becoming a man had a lot to do with learning communication, and I learned about that by acting.”
“- Akela: When you were a cub, I looked you in the eye and saw no fear. I believed that one day you would bring peace to the jungle. But you have become a man now.
- Mowgli: I'm not a man! But neither am I a wolf.”
“At this age in my life I've finally decided to settle down.”
“- Jessica: Tell me is it beautiful?
- April: On the inside.”
“You know, women call men dogs. That's to suggest we're somehow untrustworthy or disloyal.”
“Boys are cheats and liars, they're such a big disgrace. They will tell you anything to get to second base... ball, baseball he thinks he's gonna score. If you let him go all the way then you are a hor... ticulture studies flowers, geologist studies rocks. The only thing a guy wants from you is a place to put his cock... roaches, beetles,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tracy Woodside: See, he doesn't speak.
- Brian Gilcrest: He just said a lot, actually.
- Tracy Woodside: What did he say?
- Brian Gilcrest: 'Check out my manliness, dude. I've been working out and I'm a little too handsome to ever see you as a threat, Brian. Good evening'
- Tracy Woodside: He said that?
- Brian Gilcrest: He's actually very...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There are three things a man must do alone: be born, die and, well, we all know the other one.”
- Albert Goldman: Oh God, I pierced the toast!
- Armand Goldman: So what? The important thing to remember is not to go to pieces when that happens. You have to react like a man, calmly. You have to say to yourself, "Albert, you pierced the toast, so what? It's not the end of your life".