Debi Mazar Quote
“When you're using fresh fruits, vegetables, and foods, it's easier to keep the weight off.”
Other languages for this quote
Quando mangi cibi freschi è più facile mantenere la linea.
“- William Thacker: What exactly is a fruitarian?
- Keziah: We believe that fruits and vegetables have feelings, so we think cooking is cruel. We only eat things that have already fallen off a tree or bush, that are, in fact, dead already.
- William Thacker: Oh, all right. Interesting stuff. So, these carrots...
- Keziah: Have been murdered, yes.”
“- Jill: We don't want you to lose weight, we just want you to be healthy. Y'know, by eating less.
- Alison Scott: Ok.
- Jill: We would just like it if you go home and step on the scale, and write down how much you weigh, and subtract it by like, 20.
- Alison Scott: 20.
- Jill: And then weigh that much.”
“Getting my lifelong weight struggle under control has come from a process of treating myself as well as I treat others in every way.”
“My parents have always been offended by my weight, embarrassed maybe.”
“Anorexia is an awful thing, but you get yourself into it, and only you can get yourself out of it.”