Kristen Wiig quotes
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
“I love the rain. It's my favorite weather.”
“I wish I had a lot of tattoos.”
“There's something about a Christmas sweater that will always make me laugh.”
“Life is about courage and going into the unknown.”
“- Jill: We don't want you to lose weight, we just want you to be healthy. Y'know, by eating less.
- Alison Scott: Ok.
- Jill: We would just like it if you go home and step on the scale, and write down how much you weigh, and subtract it by like, 20.
- Alison Scott: 20.
- Jill: And then weigh that much.”
“Do you ever have feeling, where you see young teenage girl with perfect skin, and you want to kill her? And take her skin, and put it on your skin? We've bottled that feeling.”
“- Kelly: We could hop on over to Brazil. You ever been to Rio?
- David Ghantt: I've never even been to the airport but about twice in my life.
- Kelly: Oh, it's a real magical place.
- David Ghantt: Yeah. All those planes landin' and takin' off and such.
- Kelly: No, Rio.
- David Ghantt: Oh, Rio, yeah, yeah.”
“- Edith: What about my dreams?
- Dewey Cox: Edith, I told you, I can't build you a candy house! It will fall apart, the sun will melt the candy, it won't work!”
I guess this is "Hasta la muerte".
“- Edith: It's illegal to be married to two people at the same time, Dewey!
- Dewey Cox: What about if, if you're famous?”