Denis Colin Leary quotes
“Great, I hijacked my fucking parents.”
“I take music pretty seriously. You see that scar on my wrist? You see that? You know where that's from? I heard the Bee Gees were getting back together again. I couldn't take it.”
“- Diego: You calling me a liar?
- Sid: I didn't say that.
- Diego: You were thinking it.
- Sid: I don't like this cat. He reads minds.”
“- Sonny Weaver Jr.: Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.
- Coach Penn: Your opinion. He plays in my system.
- Sonny Weaver Jr.: He doesn't block!
- Coach Penn: I don't need him to block, I need him to run! Which he does, like a bat out of hell. Which takes the pressure off of my offense. Okay? I got fifty-two Tarzans in that locker room; I could...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sid: My feet are sweating.
- Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?
- Manny: He's doing it for attention, just ignore him.”
“I love living in New York, man, and people who live in New York, we wear that fact like a badge right on our sleeve because we know that fact impresses everybody! I was in Vietnam. So what? I live in New York!”
“Smoking takes ten years off your life. It's the ten worst years, isn't it folks? It's the ones at the end! It's the wheelchair, kidney dialysis, adult diaper fucking years.”
“- Diego: Why did you do that? You could've died trying to save me.
- Manny: That's what you do in a herd: you look out for each other.”
“- Sid: Maybe we could rapidly evolve into water creatures.
- Diego: That's genius, Sid.
- Sid: Call me Squid.”
- Capt. T.C. Doyle: You slept with the wife of General "Kill-'em-all-and-let-God-sort-them-out" Richardson?
- David Poole: I thought it was his daughter.
- Capt. T.C. Doyle: Oh yeah, he would've been fine with that.
“We live in a country where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him, not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me God!”
“- Sonny Weaver Jr.: There's me doing my job, you doing yours. Your job is to coach the team I give you. They do it different in Dallas?
- Coach Penn: Yeah, they do. They win.”
“- Lloyd: She's my mother.
- Gus: She's a fucking bitch, Lloyd.
- Lloyd: You're not supposed to take sides.
- Caroline: No, no, no, thank you so much Gus. Finally somebody else sees.
- Gus: You'd have to be blind not to see.”
“Do you know what this family needs? A mute.”
“- Diego: Maybe we shouldn't do this.
- Sid: Why not?
- Diego: ... Because if we save him he'll grow up to be a hunter. And who do you think he'll hunt?
- Sid: Maybe because we saved him, he won't hunt us.
- Diego: Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur, and a long, skinny neck and call you Mama.”
“- Sid: Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope... With their teeth.
- Diego: Come on Sid, let's play tag. You're it.”