Doug Jones Quote
“The gaming world is a complete mystery to me! Well, I did play Pac Man and Frogger using big machines at an arcade back in the '80s.”
Other languages for this quote
Il mondo dei videogames è un mistero per me. Mi sono limitato a giocare a PacMan e Frogger nelle sale giochi durante gli anni Ottanta.
“- Josh: I'm much better at video hockey.
- Paul: That's not a sport.
- Josh: It requires hand and eye coordination.
- Paul: It's not a sport if you don't sweat.”
“- Mike: Why'd they get rid of the fighting? It was the best part of the old version.
- Sue: I think kids were hittin' each other or somethin', man.”
“- Trent: Yeah, but you know what, Mike? You can make their heads bleed in this one.
- Mike: Make somebody's head bleed.
- Sue: No man, we're in the playoffs.”
The future is now! Soon every American home will integrate their television, phone and computer. You'll be able to visit the Louvre on one channel, or watch female wrestling on another. You can do your shopping at home, or play "Mortal Kombat" with a friend from Vietnam. There's no end to the possibilities!