Liv Tyler quotes
“From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king.”
“- Dr. Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross: Maybe your mind is in there, it's just overcharged and can't process what's happening.
- Bruce Banner: I don't want to control it. I want to get rid of it.”
“- Pamela Abbott: Who do you look more like, your mother or your father?
- Doug Holt: Oh, I don't know.
- Pamela Abbott: What did your father look like?
- Doug Holt: Like a photograph.”
“- Lamarr: We've got movie stars in my hotel!
- Faye Dolan: They're musicians, actually.
- Lamarr: Even better!”
“- Guy Patterson: When was the last time you were decently kissed? I mean, truly, truly, good and kissed?
- Faye Dolan: Dave Gammelgard, New Year's Eve, '61.”
“My dad always said that there's 24 usable hours in every day.”
“- Dr. Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross: [yells at taxi driver] Asshole!
- Bruce Banner: You know, I know a few techniques that could help you manage that anger effectively.
- Dr. Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross: You zip it. We're walking.
- Bruce Banner: Ok.”
“Life excites me-just little, normal, everyday things. Getting out of bed. Getting dressed. Making food. I find it all exciting.”
“I love my dad, although I'm definitely critical of him sometimes, like when his pants are too tight. But I love him so much and I try to be really supportive of him.”
“I think it's healthy for couples to be away from each other for short periods.”
“Solitude has its own very strange beauty.”
“- Elrond: I looked into your future and I saw death.
- Arwen: But there is also life. You saw there was a child, you saw my son!
- Elrond: That future is almost gone.
- Arwen: But it is not lost.
- Elrond: Nothing is certain.
- Arwen: Some things are certain. If I leave him now, I will regret it forever.”
“- Randy: You like water?
- Jewel: I love it. It's actually my second favorite thing in the world.
- Randy: Really? And what's your first most?
- Jewel: Fucking.”
“- Dr. Jake Rainer: You're going to shoot me? How are you going to explain that?
- Sylvie Warden: I'll think of something.”
“- Dr. Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross: What is it like? When it happens, what do you experience?
- Bruce Banner: Remember those experiments we volunteered for at Harvard? Those induced hallucination? It's a lot like that, just a thousand times amplified. It's like someone poured a litre of acid into my brain.”
“- Faye Dolan: Was she a good kisser?
- Guy Patterson: Yeah.
- Faye Dolan: Yeah?
- Guy Patterson: It would be ungentlemanly of me to elaborate.
- Faye Dolan: Gentleman. I'd forgotten what you fellas looked like.”
“Mr. Chance, I do believe you have halitosis.”
“I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
“- Doug Holt: You always loved me no matter what I did, right?
- Pamela Abbott: Yeah.
- Doug Holt: Maybe that's how I love you. No matter what. It's the best kind of love.”