Doug Jones quotes
“All that you know, is at an end.”
“The gaming world is a complete mystery to me! Well, I did play Pac Man and Frogger using big machines at an arcade back in the '80s.”
“- Tom Manning: Hey, fish stick. Don't touch anything.
- Abe Sapien: I need to touch it to see.
- Tom Manning: See what?
- Abe Sapien: Past, future. Whatever this object holds.”
“- Susan Storm: You said you weren't the one trying to destroy our world. Then who is?
- The Silver Surfer: The One I serve.
- Susan Storm: Who do you serve?
- The Silver Surfer: It is known by many names. My people called it... Galactus, the devourer of worlds. It must feed on energy to survive, both thermal and organic.”
“- Angel of Death: It is for you to decide. But you should know, it is his destiny to bring about the destruction of the Earth; not now, not tomorrow but soon enough. Knowing that, you still want him to live? Make the choice. The world, or him?
- Liz Sherman: Him.”
“- Susan Storm: Why did you try to protect me?
- The Silver Surfer: Because you remind me of her.”
“I have such freedom when I'm living through a mask, and by contrast, can feel very exposed when a camera is capturing my real face.”
“I've never hidden my Christianity in Hollywood, and I've been handled respectfully.”
“- Hellboy: I would give my life for her but she also wants me to do the dishes.
- Abe Sapien: I would die and do the dishes.”
“- Abe Sapien: She's like me! A creature from another world.
- Hellboy: You need to get out more.”
“I will no longer serve. This is the end for us both.”
“Treasure each moment with her and tell her she's right, we do have a choice.”
“- Billy Butcherson: [to Winifred, after finally freeing his mouth] Wench! Trollop! You buck-toothed, mop-riding firefly from hell!
- Billy Butcherson: [to Max] I've waited centuries to say that.
- Max: Say what you want; just don't breathe on me!
- Winifred Sanderson: Billy! I killed you once, I shall kill you again, you maggoty malfeasence!”
“- Susan Storm: Why are you trying to destroy us?
- The Silver Surfer: I have no choice.
- Susan Storm: There's always a choice.
- The Silver Surfer: Not always!”
“- Abe Sapien: Remind me why I do this again.
- Hellboy: Rotten eggs and the safety of mankind.
- Abe Sapien: Ah!”
“- Billy Butcherson: Go to hell!
- Winifred Sanderson: Oh! I've been there, thank you. I found it quite lovely.”