“- Dr. Alan Champion: I figured you'd be hungry, so I stopped on the way over. I got your favorite, Chinese.
- Angela: Um, it's your favorite. I never really cared for it, remember?
- Dr. Alan Champion: Ah, it's immaterial, I knew it was somebody's favorite.”
Quote details 9/3/18 at 12:22 PM Average ratingpoor1Curiosities 3
“- Jess Robin: You overlook the beach?
- Molly Bell: Sometimes, the rent.”
“- Policeman: Did you see that? They went right through our roadblock.
- Sheriff Buford T. Justice of Portague County: You sombitches couldn't close an umbrella.”
“- Lil DeVille: Um, Bobfather, we found this in our crib.
- Angelica: Well that's what you get for wiping your boogers on Cynthia.
- Phil DeVille: So that's where I left them.”
“- Janet Henry: Hasn't your nurse been treating you well?
- Ed Beaumont: Not as well as I'd like.
- Janet Henry: Poor boy. If I'd known you were being neglected, I would have come sooner.”