“Encino Man” quotes(1992)
Plot – Dave Morgan and his best friend Stoney's lives are about to change. They find a caveman while digging a pool in their backyard: it's a perfectly preserved prehistoric human that makes the two friends gain a lot of success in the university campus. Their dreams collapse miserably when the caveman, nicknamed 'Link', defrosts himself and wants to spend his days going around.
All actors – Sean Astin, Brendan Fraser, Pauly Shore, Megan Ward, Robin Tunney, Michael DeLuise, Patrick Van Horn, Dalton James, Rick Ducommun, Jonathan Ke Quan, Mariette Hartley, Richard Masurshow all
“Encino Man” Quotes 21 quotes
“- Stoney: Link your probably used to eatin twigs,but here in the USA we have what you call the 4 basic food groups [Link picks up a banana]... And Link, this is not one of them. Fist group: the dairie group, milk duds, you hide these under your pillow so your mom doesnt find them. If she does you're tweaked bro. Second group, fruit gruop, sweet...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Those are desperate words of a loser, maybe Matt Wilson was right about you all along.”
“I'm not a geek, I'm a unique weasel.”
“Gazongas? I think he was saying he likes your cones.”
“- Dave: What's my mom screaming about?
- Link: She's bumed cause I snaked her last bagel.”
“If you're edged 'cause I'm weazin all your grindage, just chill. 'Cause if I had the whole brady bunch thing happenin' at my pad, I'd go grind over there, so dont tax my gig so hard-core cruster.”
“- Dave: He melted...
- Stoney: Dave, it wasn't meant to happen. Come on, I'll go buy you some Ho-Ho's.”
“Figures, hot on the outside, icycle in the middle. Two minutes.”
“- Matt: David, going somewhere?
- David: Yea I got a date with your mom!”
“Link hows ur melon bud-dy.”
“- Ella: Is that me?
- Link: Betty
- Ella: Betty... Betty?
- Link: Betty Betty Nuggs.
- Ella: Betty Nuggs?”
“No weezing the juice.”
“- Dave: I mean it's not enough, I want my own page in the yearbook.
- Stoney: Jump off the gym splatter on the street and go for the co-ver.
- Dave: That's not funny, I am not going down as some geek kid from Encino. When I finish this pool I am going to have the killer party after the prom, I am going to be prom king, and I am going to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Stoney: Um, Robyn Sweeney, bro? She's not going to the prom with you, man. I wish she would, but she's really not.
- Dave: What are you talking about? Robyn Sweeney is mine. She's become a major babe, and she loves me.
- Stoney: She finds you crusty, Dave.
- Dave: I'll convince her! She'll see the truth.
- Stoney: The truth is bro, life's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Mr. Morgan: What's he doing?
- Mrs. Morgan: I think he's tracking a fly.”
“I don't know you, I don't like you, and as of right now I am all over you.”
“It's your cave Nug!”
“All you ever cared about is nugs, chillin and grindge.”
“- Dave: Matt Wilson? I mean, what a jerk! What does she see in him, anyway?
- Stoney: Well, he's got the buff spikes chillin' on top of his melon, obviously, right?, - dude, he's checking her cheeks! oh oh! - he's got the serious beak, and his own personal holding company full of fundage, bro, that he weases off of ma... ma...
- Dave: [finishing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dave: Stop! Stop, where did you go? You just took off after school. Do you know how worried I've been?
- Stoney: God, Dave, you sound like my Mom.
- Dave: God, you can't do that to me.
- Dave: [looking more closely at Link] What's on his Nose?
- Stoney: Ya know what, Dave, just Chill, 'cause you know why? Link and I had a Stoney time at the...” (continue)(continue reading)