Joe Dante Quote
Other languages for this quote
Nei miei film ci sono sempre dei bambini, ma non so perché.
- Mark's Mom: Mark, what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to go to that movie - that "Star Track" movie.
- Young Mark: Oh, Mom, how many times do I have to tell you? "Track" is what a train goes on, okay? "Trek" is what the Enterprise goes on, okay?
- Mark's Mom: Yeah, and they say the pain of childbirth ends with labor.
- Eddie Beckner: "Garden Tool Massacre", it's your basic slice and dice.
- Mrs. Penny: Your basic what?
- Eddie Beckner: Well this guy in a hockey mask, he chops up a few teenagers, but don't worry, there's no sex or anything bad.
- Mrs. Penny: They won't let you kids into a movie like that.
- Eddie Beckner: No problem, my brother's an usher.