Melissa Leo quotes
“- Susan Plummer: Robert, I’ve been thinking: Maybe you should go back, huh? It’s great, you helping all these random people and everything, but it’s not going to fill that hole in your heart. Go home, huh? Make peace with it. That’s what Vivienne would have wanted.
- Robert McCall: Oh, hey.
- Susan Plummer: Always a gentleman.
- Robert McCall:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Robert McCall: I thought you were retired.
- Susan Plummer: Oh, I am. Just like you’re dead.”
“Well, I don't think of myself as a feminist at all.”
“The key to acting has much more to do with listening than with talking.”
“I'm very old-school. I like a director to direct me. I like to be the actor.”
“An actor's life is fairly lonely.”
“People often expect me to be something other than what I am.”
“- Jack Jordan: It's my duty.
- Marianne Jordan: Your duty's to your family!
- Jack Jordan: My duty's to God.”
“Life has to go on Jack. With or without God.”