Jason Statham quotes
“- Susan Cooper: Where'd you get a suit?
- Rick Ford: I fucking made it, didn't I?”
“Looking good and feeling good go hand in hand.”
“Transportation is a precise business.”
“I'm what you might call a champagne problem.”
“- Deckard Shaw: This job requires stealth. Look at you.
- Luke Hobbs: I'm trying to save the world, which, for the record, will be my fourth time. 'Cause I'm really good at it.”
“- Danny: I'm done with killing.
- Agent: Yeah well, maybe killing ain't done with you.”
“- Alex Rosen: What is she to you?
- Luke Wright: Life.”
“- Courier: Five months in Brazil. You're a hard man to find.
- Arthur Bishop: [in Portuguese] I don't speak English.
- Courier: You even have the accent right.
- Arthur Bishop: [in Portuguese] If you say so.
- Courier: I do say so.”
“- Rick Ford: I've swallowed enough microchips and shit them back out again to make a computer. This arm has been ripped off completely and re-attached with this fuckin' arm.
- Susan Cooper: I don't know that that's possible... I mean medically...”
“When I'm sober... When I'm healthy and well... I hurt people. I'm lethal. I drink to weaken the machine they made.”
“- Agent: Mercenaries, hit men, heroes. You're all part of that two percent of men who are natural killers. That's why you'll never get out. You can't run away from who you are, Danny.
- Danny: That's not who I am, that's what I've done. And I can do something else.”
“The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.”
“I can take care of things. That’s all you need to know.”
“Dorothy Macha, the man responsible for the time I served. A man who'll pass a death sentence quicker than you'll pass the salt.”
“You've got a knife? I've got a spoon.”
“- Tommy: The human body hasn't got used to dairy products yet.
- Turkish: Well fuck me, Tommy. What have you been reading?”
“Rule number two: no names.”
“Tell your principal it never pays to fuck with the dead.”
“- Phil Broker: Come on, look around: beautiful house, horse trails, river in the back yard. Seriously, what else could we ask for?
- Maddy Broker: WiFi.”