“I came to a certain age that I didn’t know on how to do anything else. So I really have to make this work.”
“I just take one project at a time when it comes in.”
“Nobody tells you that you’ll be up all night and be doing the scene over and over again until you get it right.”
“- Ernesto Escobedo: Who is doing this to me?
- Felix Cortez: If I were to guess...
- Ernesto Escobedo: No, that is not I asked of you, to guess. I can guess.”
“- Bo Catlett: Mr. Escobar, maybe your nephew panicked and took off.
- Mr. Escobar: Why are you talking to me this bullshit? I think maybe I have Ramón and César staple your tongue to your chin! What do you think?
- Bo Catlett: I think you speak very good English, Mr. Escobar.”
“- Ernesto Escobedo: Someone has been talking to the drug police.
- Felix Cortez: Now that's impossible. If anyone spoke to the police, I would be the first to know.”
“- Felix Cortez: Whatever this man has told you is a lie. He lies for a living!
- Ernesto Escobedo: He is in the Intelligence business.
- Felix Cortez: Exactly.”
“- Connie Doyle: What's this?
- Paco: This is a Rolls Royce.
- Connie Doyle: Wow, that's like the Cadillac of automobiles, huh?
- Paco: No, the Mercedes-Benz is the Cadillac of automobiles. This is a Rolls Royce.”