Intuition quotes24 intuition quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Intuition can’t be found in books.
“- Maureen Cartwright: There are invisible... presences... around us. Always. I mean whether or not they're the souls of the dead, I don't know, but... You know when you're a medium you just are attuned to some sort of... vibe.
- Ingo: What do you mean by- by vibe?
- Maureen Cartwright: It's an intuition thing; it's a feeling.”
“Whatever it is, I happen to get this super-duper deluxe edition of what people now call 'intuition' and 'gut-reaction'.”
“- Ernesto Escobedo: Who is doing this to me?
- Felix Cortez: If I were to guess...
- Ernesto Escobedo: No, that is not I asked of you, to guess. I can guess.”
“- May: Donald, there is something bothering you, isn't there?
- Donald: You know May, you have a definite grab for the obvious.”
“- Mason Verger: So what do you think, Cordell? Does Lecter want to fuck her or kill her or eat or what?
- Cordell Doemling: Probably all three, though I wouldn't want to predict in what order.”
- Sergeant Clifton Sleigh: I'm investigating...
- Prof. Auguste Balls: Of course you're investigating! You're a policeman. I knew that the moment you walked into my emporium: your courage, your alertness, the way your eyes take in everything. I immediately said to myself "Balls, this is a policeman's policeman".
“I guess it's just my woman's intuition. Every woman has one, you know.”
“- Hector Cyr: What'd Bickerman say?
- Jack Wells: Well, she didn't want to tell us about the second croc 'cause she was afraid we'd blow its head off.
- Sheriff Hank Keough: Women's intuition.”
“All the lowlifes in quiet city Boston start dropping dead and you think it's unrelated! Greenly, the day I want the Boston Police to do my thinking for me, I will have a fucking tag on my toe!”
“- Sylvie Morrow: You just have to follow your intuition.
- Rebecca Trager Lott: My intuition is fine, it's yours I'm worried about!”
“- Vince Ricardo: Just go with the flow, Shel, just go with the flow.
- Sheldon Kornpett: What flow? There isn’t any flow.”
“Some people have a sixth sense. He has a sixth, a seventh and an eighth.”
“- Sonny: I've come to get Kira.
- Male Heavenly Voice: She's not leaving - it's impossible!
- Male Heavenly Voice, Sonny [in unison]: That's what you think!
- Sonny: How did you know I was going to say that?
- Male Heavenly Voice: Put it this way - I'm a good guesser!”