Hair quotes155 hair quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Oh! Eddie, is there anything you can't do? You take my very breath away, I swear. Look at this! Have you ever cut a woman's hair? Would you cut mine?”
“- Aitch: With this pill, they say you take it and that's it. Your hair don't grow, you don't go bald, it stays the same. You have your hair cut once, in whatever style you want, and it stays like that for the rest of your natural life. It's completely revolutionary.
- Jackie: What if you get fed up with your style, you berk?
- Aitch: Well,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why don't you tell your daddy to comb his damn hair, look like some spiders is having a meetin' on his head.”
“I've got nothing against Jon Bon Jovi. The man has had two great hairstyles in the last ten years, which is an achievement not to be sniffed at.”
“If it's got hair, I can ride it. If it's got a beat, I can dance to it.”
“Did you see his hair? Motherfucker looks like Predator!”
“The beauty of having short hair is that I actually can wash and style it at home!”
“- Whitney: Tough, but fair.
- Natalie: Just like my leg hair.”
“An Indian man ain’t nothing without his hair.”
“You're pretty strong for a little lady and you have a lot of hair on your lip. We don't like our waitresses to have hairy lips. So I'll tell you what, shave. Oh, and after you shave, you're fired.”
“- Harlan: I'm converting to a Catholic.
- Lillian: And I'm converting to a blonde.”
“- Disgust: There are no bears in San Francisco.
- Anger: I saw a really hairy guy, he looked like a bear.”
“The hell with the hair on your head. It's the hair on your chest that counts.”
“- Striker: Ok Murdock, I think I got something that just might work.
- Murdock: What?
- Striker: A bobby pin.
- Murdock: Bobby pin. What the hell's a man doing with a bobby pin?”
"If you get your head out of your ass long enough"? "Kiss my ass"? You're gettin' more and more like me every day. Next thing you know you're gonna have afros... big dicks and all!
“What is a brunette standing between two blondes? An interpreter.”
“- Edna Turnblad: First the hair, now this?
- Wilbur Turnblad: But, all the kids are battin' up their hair now, hon.
- Tracy Turnblad: And our first lady, Jacqueline Kennedy does it! - Edna Turnblad: I don't believe that.
- Tracy Turnblad: What do you mean you don't believe that? How else would it look...” (continue)(continue reading)
“She is indeed, most wondrous fair. Gold of sunshine in her hair, lips that shame the red red rose.”
“- Tracy Turnblad: How do you get your hair so straight and so flat?
- Beatnik Chick: With an iron, man. I play my bongos, listen to Odetta, and then I iron my hair. Dig?”
“Pubic hair causes crime.”