“Highlander II: The Quickening” quotes(1991)
All actors – Christopher Lambert, Sean Connery, Virginia Madsen, Michael Ironside, Allan Rich, John C. McGinley, Phillip Brock, Rusty Schwimmer, Ed Trucco, Steven Grives, Jimmy Murray, Pete Anticoshow all
“Highlander II: The Quickening” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Corda: Time to say goodbye, Highlander!
- MacLeod: Why? You going somewhere?”
“Remember, Highlander, you've both still got your full measure of life. Use it well, and your future will be glorious.”
“- Louise: You're nothing but a tired old man.
- MacLeod: More than you know.”
“- MacLeod: You'll have to excuse me. I've gotten some disturbing news.
- Louise: Did somebody die?
- MacLeod: Unfortunately not.”
“- Ramírez: You've remembered almost everything I taught you.
- MacLeod: I've had a lot of practice lately.
- Ramírez: There is no substitute for experience.
- MacLeod: What experience? You've been dead for five hundred years.”
“- Salesman in Gentlemans Tailor: May I help you sir?
- Ramírez: I would like a set of clothes.
- Salesman in Gentlemans Tailor: Then why not, indeed... We're the oldest gentlemans tailor in Scotland.
- Ramírez: I've come to the right place. Since I am without a doubt the oldest gentleman in Scotland.”
“Most people have a full measure of life... and most people just watch it slowly drip away. But if you can summon it all up... at one time... in one place... you can accomplish something... glorious.”
“Nicely played, MacLeod, but the game's not over yet.”