Weariness quotes48 weariness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm tired. I'm going back to bed.”
“- Nancy Morgan: Strange. I feel tired all the time.
- Mary Ann Taylor: Well, it's the Valium.
- Nancy Morgan: Yeah. No. It's a different sort of tired. It's... um... inside my bones. And it's real deep. Inside my bones.”
“- Madolyn: Why is the last patient of the day always the hardest?
- Billy: Because you're tired and you don't give a shit. It's not super-natural.”
“Don't you Jews ever get tired of fighting City Hall?”
“- Priest: I'm just tired... I've been up all night trying to round off the infinate. And Lucifer before the day doth go.
- Chris Lowe: Don't we know you?
- Priest: I don't know. I used to be blind. But then I started eating carrots. I still can't see during the day.”
“Daddy, can we go home now? I'm kinda tired from all the singin' and shootin'.”
“A small man can be just as exhausted as a great man.”
“- Purvis: God, I'm so tired.
- Johner: Sleep when you die, man.”
“In there, the more you carry, the quicker you get tired, the sooner you die.”
“- Kit Latura: This water is 38 degrees. So, the only thing we have to worry about is Hypothermia.
- LaTonya: Hypo-what?
- Sarah Crighton: Hypothermia. It's when your body loses heat and shuts down. When your body is getting tired, really, you're getting dead. Does that sound fair enough?”
“- Louise: You're nothing but a tired old man.
- MacLeod: More than you know.”
“Tired is not a word in my vocabulary.”
“I'm tired, and I'm hungry. And my tail's froze. And my nose is froze. And my ears are froze. And my toes are froze.”
“You're hurt. You're tired. You're bleeding. I'm gonna make you a promise. We get into that endzone, you're not gonna feel any pain.”
“You know what your problem is? You're fucking exhausting. Fuck this, you know, I was doing just fine before I met you. Just fine.”
“- Sharon: There has to be something more.
- Randy: Why?
- Sharon: I'm tired of all the pain in my life. I'm tired of feeling empty all the time.”
“Jesus, I'm tired. I'm so fucking tired. You know how tired I am? If a girl came up to me and begged me to fuck her, I couldn't do it. That's how tired I am.”
“- Iago: With all due respect, Your Rottenness, couldn't we just wait for a real storm?
- Jafar: Save your breath, Iago. Faster!
- Iago: Yes, O Mighty Evil One!”
“Not again. He's not gonna get me again. Nothing is gonna make get off this bed.”