“- Burditt: Can I give you some advice? You need to shut the fuck up.
- Molly Patel: Excuse me?
- Burditt: If you hear something you don’t agree with, you have to resist the urge to give your opinion.
- Molly Patel: I will not be marginalized by the iron fist of white privilege that pervades this work environment.
- Burditt: I am not trying to...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Late Night” quotes(2019)
All actors – Emma Thompson, Mindy Kaling, John Lithgow, Hugh Dancy, Reid Scott, Denis O'Hare, Max Casella, Paul Walter Hauser, John Early, Jia Patel, Luke Slattery, Ike Barinholtz, Marc Kudisch, Amy Ryan, Megalyn Echikunwoke, Blake DeLong, Bill Maher, Seth Meyers, Annaleigh Ashford, Halston Sage, David Neal Levin, Maria Dizzia, Paige Gilbert, Cleo Gray, Kerry Flanagan, Lucas Caleb Rooney, Rupak Ginn, Hank Lin, Jake Tapper, Sophie Zucker, Jadon Woodard, Monroe Martin III, Glo Tavarez, Sakina Jaffrey, Diane Dehn, Jordan Ashley Anne Demeusy, Nick Denning, Joe Exley, Faith Logan, Doris McCarthy, Gregory Mikell, Billy Peck, Vin Sciallashow all
“Late Night” Quotes 8 quotes
“Comedy is the three and a half minute chunks of filler on TV between the commercials you sell.”
“- Katherine Newbury: Walter, I have invested in precisely two things my entire life, you and this show. I won’t lose it now! I can’t!
- Walter Lovell: Then you have to fight again. Something you haven’t had to do for a long, long time. They want to replace you. But they can’t replace you if everyone loves you.”
“- Katherine Newbury: I can’t give you a raise, Gabe. It’s like giving a raise to a drug addict.
- Gabe Eichler: What?
- Katherine Newbury: Well, your situations are virtually identical. A drug addict makes certain decisions outside of work for their sense of self and comfort, and then the addiction demands more time, more energy, more money,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Katherine Newbury: Bradley, I don’t hate women.
- Brad: I don’t think you think you hate women.
- Katherine Newbury: What does that mean?
- Brad: I think you might have a problem with women.
- Katherine Newbury: I love Mary Tyler Moore. I love Gilda Radner.
- Brad: They’re both dead. I think you have a problem with living female writers on...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Molly Patel: You love me.
- Katherine Newbury: No, I didn't say that.
- Molly Patel: I mean not in those exact words but...
- Katherine Newbury: No, I didn't say it in any of those words.”