Denis O'Hare quotes
“- Katherine Newbury: Bradley, I don’t hate women.
- Brad: I don’t think you think you hate women.
- Katherine Newbury: What does that mean?
- Brad: I think you might have a problem with women.
- Katherine Newbury: I love Mary Tyler Moore. I love Gilda Radner.
- Brad: They’re both dead. I think you have a problem with living female writers on...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Sevard: You don't know what the drugs are. He's got HIV...
- Tucker: Woodruff?
- Ron Woodroof: AIDS... I got AIDS.”
“Evil is such a simplistic way to describe any character.”
“Comic-Con is a special kind of crazy.”