- Movie quotes
- Me and Orson Welles
“Me and Orson Welles” quotes
Title Me and Orson Welles
All actors – Christian McKay, Zac Efron, Zoe Kazan, Megan Maczko, Simon Lee Phillips, Patrick Kennedy, Shane James Bordas, Alessandro Giuggioli, Harry Macqueen, Rhodri Orders, James Tupper, Thomas Arnold
“- Sonja Jones: I'm one huge catalog of faults.
- Richard Samuels: Oh, name me one fault.
- Sonja Jones: My left breast is smaller than my right.
- Richard Samuels: You got a ruler?”
“If I can be Brutus for 90 minutes tonight, I mean really be him, from the inside out, then for 90 minutes I get this miraculous reprieve from being myself. That's what you see in every great actor's eyes.”
“Life and money both behave like quicksilver in a nest of cracks. And when they're gone we can't tell where - or what the devil we did with 'em.”
“All I do know is that whatever it is, acting, writing, music, plays, I just want to be a part of it all.”
“- Richard Samuels: Think of this as an investment, mother. An investment in my future as some kind of artist.
- Grandmother Samuels: Like your UncleFrank. He never kept a steady job his whole life.”
“- Richard Samuels: Some day everyone in this town is going to know who I am.
- Mrs Samuels: Oh sure. You'll be the one who didn't graduate from high school.”
“- Sonja Jones: You've only known me a week. Don't you think your wounded silence is a little melodramatic?
- Richard Samuels: You know, sometimes you remember a week for the rest of your life.”
“Your life is so utterly without meaning that simply to survive you have to reinvent yourself. Because if people can't find you, they can't dislike you.”