Billy Bob Thornton quotes
“If you love somebody let them know every day.”
“I quit flying years ago. I don't want to die with tourists.”
“I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawn mower blade. Yes, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two.”
“- Lou: Nobody knows about this but us.
- Jacob: See there? Nobody knows but us. It's like we came out here on a hike, and found lost treasure. Right?”
“You ought not killed my little brother, he should've had a chance to grow up. He would had fun some time.”
“I have one simple belief. That the law is the only thing that's capable of making people equal. Now you may think that Mark Blackwell is white trash, and he may very well have been. But in the eyes of the state, his life matters. I'm going to impale your client on a first degree murder charge. And you get a front row seat.”
“You know we don't have one thing in common me and him, except maybe our last name. You're more like a brother to me than he is.”
“She looked at me like I was a dope, which I never really minded from her. And she had a point, I guess. We knew each other as well then as now. Anyway, well enough.”
“- Policeman: Where's Dottie?
- Terry Collins: Who?
- Policeman: The drive-up girl.
- Terry Collins: Oh, yes, Dottie. Of course. She's... sick.
- Policeman: Sick with what?
- Terry Collins: Vaginitis. She's been suffering from an abnormal vaginal discharge. You know the common symptoms, a viscous fluid, usually associated with... uh... vaginitis.”
“- Howard D. Doyle: I love you. I trust you.
- Miles Massey: It's the pre-nup. Brilliant.”
“I don't have a fear of flying; I have a fear of crashing.”
“You're going to find out there are more important things to know than the capital of Montana. Who cares? Go run a lap!”
“- Harvey Pollard: I don't know. Kate's a special lady.
- Terry Collins: Kate is an iceberg waiting for the Titanic.”
“The Bible says two men ought not lay together. But I don't reckon the Good Lord would send anybody like you to Hades.”
“- John Farley: You have a father?
- Mr. Woodcock: Of course I have a father. I'm not Jesus.”
“- Terry Collins: I noticed you got a gold watch.
- Joe Blake: It's an 18 karat gold watch.
- Terry Collins: I don't give a shit how many karats it is.
- Joe Blake: 36 grand. It's no big deal.
- Terry Collins: Did you ever think about asking someone for the time? It's a lot cheaper.”