“The Bad News Bears” quotes(2005)
Plot – Former baseball player Mr. Buttermaker lives lazily cleaning pools and training children. One day, a rich acquaintance of him asks Buttermaker to train his son's team, which is already signed up for the Los Angeles secondary schools tournament. The skeptical and listless man gives the 'Bears' some lessons and directs the matches drinking beer. When the Bears' owner wants to dismiss the team and the little players are suffering for the humiliations on the field, Buttermaker uses two miraculous tricks.
All actors – Billy Bob Thornton, Greg Kinnear, Marcia Gay Harden, Sammi Kane Kraft, Ridge Canipe, Brandon Craggs, Jeffrey Davies, Timmy Deters, Carlos Estrada, Emmanuel Estrada, Troy Gentile, Kenneth 'K.C.' Harrisshow all
“The Bad News Bears” Quotes 9 quotes
“I know I don't got a lot up there, but what I got sure don't feel too good.”
“- Engelberg: You're not supposed to have open liquor in the car. It's against the law.
- Coach Morris Buttermaker: So is murder, Engleberg. Now put that back before you get me in real trouble.”
“All we got on this team are a bunch of Jews, spics, niggers, pansies, and a booger-eatin' moron!”
“- Coach Morris Buttermaker: Come on, fellas. Rome wasn't built in a day.
- Ogilvie: Yeah, it took several hundred years.”
“- Coach Morris Buttermaker: There was nothing easy about those fly balls, Ahmad. They were tough chances! The sun was in your eyes!
- Ahmad Abdul Rahim: Don't give me none of your honky bullshit, Buttermaker. I know they were easy.
- Coach Morris Buttermaker: Let's not bring rage into this, Ahmad. We got enough problems as it is.”
“- Engelberg: [helping Buttermaker clean pools] When we're through, can we go swimming?
- Coach Morris Buttermaker: No! Don't jump in Engleberg, you'll flood the valley.”
“I got a Harley-Davidson. Does that turn you on? Harley-Davidson?”