All actors – Bruce Dern, Will Forte, June Squibb, Bob Odenkirk, Stacy Keach, Mary Louise Wilson, Rance Howard, Tim Driscoll, Devin Ratray, Angela McEwan, Glendora Stitt, Elizabeth Moore, Kevin Kunkel, Dennis McCoig, Ronald Vosta, Missy Doty, John Reynolds, Jeffrey Yosten, Neal Freudenburg, Eula Freudenburg, Ray Stevens, Lois Nemec, Francisco Mendez, Jose Munoz, Catherine Rae Schutz, Terry Kotrous, Dennis McCave, Rachel Lynn Liester, Melinda Simonsen, Noah Matteo, Scott Goodman, Colleen O'Doherty, Sherry Ristow, Roger Stuckwisch, Franklin Dennis Jones, Jason Speidel, Bob Knollenberg, Robert Dach, Sherry Ferris, , Joel Janecek, Bob Nelson, Anthony G. Schmidtshow all
“Nebraska” Quotes 11 quotes
“- David Grant: How did she die?
- Kate Grant: Saw herself in the mirror one day.”
“- David Grant: Where's your family?
- Kate Grant: Oh, they're over in the Catholic cemetery. Catholics wouldn't be caught dead around all these damn Lutherans.”
“I ain't fiddlin' with no cow titties. I'm a city girl!”
“- David Grant: ...and all your brothers are coming over today, remember?
- Woody Grant: Some of 'em are dead.
- David Grant: The dead ones won't be here.”
“- Woody Grant: Where's my teeth?
- David Grant: You lost your teeth?”
“- Receptionist: Does he have Alzheimer's?
- David Grant: No, he just believes what people tell him.
- Receptionist: That's too bad.”
“- Woody Grant: I haven't been drinking.
- Kate Grant: That's what you said on our first date.”
“Have a drink with your old man. Be somebody!”