“Scenes from a Mall” quotes(1991)
All actors – Bette Midler, Woody Allen, Bill Irwin, Daren Firestone, Rebecca Nickels, Paul Mazursky, Gregory Moore, Michael Brown, Jonathan Guss, David Frye, Joseph Warren, Brian Warrenshow all
“Scenes from a Mall” Quotes 14 quotes
“Christ, the gum is jet black already.”
“Eleven hundred bucks for Sushi already. That's a lot of dead fish.”
“- Nick: Am I the kind of guy who loses his temper?
- Deborah: Please! You smashed the mime in the jaw!
- Nick: I gave him 100 bucks...”
“- Nick: I don't know how our marriage lasted.
- Deborah: Mutual death wish.”
“I had to have it engraved, because I could never remember your name.”
“- Nick: Now I feel like the scumbag of all time.
- Deborah: You are.”
“I betrayed you? You betrayed me! What about your seven month adventure with a girl named Ed?”
“I think Mrs. Fong is Jewish.”
“- Deborah: I have something to get you out of your midlife crisis.
- Nick: That can only mean a full-body vibrator!”
“- Nick: I liked her. I loved the sex.
- Deborah: So, you love me, but you only like the sex.”
“These guys are worse than Hare Krishnas!”
“How many 16th anniversaries does a person have in a lifetime? One... maybe two.”
“- Nick: Your constant interrupting of me...
- Deborah: Please! In sixteen years, I've never finished a sentence.”