Plot – Set on the background of the legendary eastern kingdom of Agrabah, Aladdin tells the adventures of an ingenious young man, a diamond in the rough that dreams to escape from a miserable street life to marry the beautiful princess Jasmine, daughter of the Sultan. Fate wants Aladdin to retrieve a supernatural lamp hidden in the depths of the “Cave of Wonders”, as the Grand Vizier to the Sultan - the treacherous Jafar - ordered. Aladdin finds the lamp and the extremely lively genius that lives in it. He gains the opportunity to express three wishes, but in this way he raises the anger of the powerful Jafar. Although he disguises himself as a rich and handsome prince, Aladdin can’t impress the princess and he finds out that the pretty Jasmine has always been in love with the true Aladdin. With the help of his friend - the genius - and of the inseparable monkey Abù and of a magic carpet, Aladdin decides to save the kingdom from Jafar’s mean plans to prove his virtue and to become, at last, “master” of his own fate.
All actors – Scott Weinger, Robin Williams, Linda Larkin, Jonathan Freeman, Frank Welker, Gilbert Gottfried, Douglas Seale, Charles Adler, Jack Angel, Corey Burton, Philip L. Clarke, Jim Cummings, Jennifer Darling, Debi Derryberry, Bruce Gooch, Jerry Houser, Vera Lockwood, Sherry Lynn, Mickie McGowan, Patrick Pinney, Phil Proctor, , Bruce Adler, Brad Kane, Lea Salonga, Hal Smithshow all
“Aladdin” Quotes 28 quotes
“- Aladdin: I wonder what it'd be like to live there, and have servants, and valets.
- Princess Jasmine: Oh, sure. People who tell you where to go and how to dress.
- Aladdin: That's better than here. You're always scraping for food and ducking the guards.
- Princess Jasmine: You're not free to make your own choices.”
“- Jafar: Excellent work, Iago.
- Iago: Ah, go on.
- Jafar: No, really. On a scale of one to ten, you are an eleven.
- Iago: Oh, Jafar, you're too kind. I'm embarrassed. I'm blushing.”
“- Woman: Getting into trouble a little early today, aren't we, Aladdin?
- Aladdin: Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught.
- Razoul: Gotcha!
- Aladdin: I'm in trouble.”
“I'm history! No, I'm mythology! Nah, I don't care what I am. I'm free!”
“- Jafar: I must intercede on Jasmine's behalf. This boy is no different from the others. What makes him think he is worthy of the Princess?
- Aladdin: Your Majesty, I am Prince Ali Ababwa. Just let her meet me. I will win your daughter.
- Princess Jasmine: How dare you? All of you! Standing around deciding my future? I am not a prize to be won!”
“- Genie: Al, you won!
- Aladdin: Because of you! The only reason anyone thinks I'm worth anything is because of you! What if they find out I'm not really a prince? What if Jasmine finds out? I'd lose her. Genie, I can't keep this up on my own! I... I can't wish you free.”
“- Iago: With all due respect, Your Rottenness, couldn't we just wait for a real storm?
- Jafar: Save your breath, Iago. Faster!
- Iago: Yes, O Mighty Evil One!”
“- Aladdin: Genie, I wish for your freedom.
- Genie: One bona fide prince pedigree coming up. I... What?
- Aladdin: Genie, you're free!”
“I would've done mouth-to-mouth, but I don't find you that attractive.”
“- Aladdin: Wish fulfillment?
- Genie: Three wishes, to be exact. And ixnay on the wishing for more wishes. That's it. Three. Uno, dos, tres. No substitutions, exchanges or refunds.”
“- Genie: Enough about you, Casanova. Talk about her.
- Aladdin: Huh?
- Genie: She's smart, fun. The hair, the eyes. Anything. Pick a feature.”
“- Aladdin: What would you wish for?
- Genie: Me? No one's ever asked me that before. Well, in my case... Ah, forget it.
- Aladdin: What?
- Genie: No, I can't tell you.
- Aladdin: C'mon, tell me.
- Genie: Freedom!”
“- Genie: There are a few, uh, provisos, a, a couple of quid pro quos.
- Aladdin: Like?
- Genie: Uh, rule #1: I can't kill anybody. So don't ask. Uh, rule #2: I can't make anybody fall in love with anybody else. You little punim there. Rule #3: I can't bring people back from the dead. It's not a pretty picture. I don't like doing it! Other than...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Aladdin: Are you afraid to fight me yourself, you cowardly snake?
- Jafar: A snake, am I? Perhaps you'd like to see how snakelike I can be!”