Temper quotes13 temper quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lumiere: Impress her with your rapier wit.
- Mrs. Potts: But be gentle.
- Lumiere: Shower her with compliments.
- Mrs. Potts: But be sincere.
- Lumiere: And above all.
- Lumiere, Mrs. Potts: You must control your temper!”
“You have one fatal flaw. Your temper! It gets the best of you. Makes you weak, makes you vulnerable.”
“- Nick: Am I the kind of guy who loses his temper?
- Deborah: Please! You smashed the mime in the jaw!
- Nick: I gave him 100 bucks...”
“Temper is the one thing you can't get rid of, by losing it.”
“Your temper, it makes you sloppy. Try to control it. Before it controls you.”
“You know, Antoine's got a really bad temper. One time, I dropped a cigar ash on his carpet, and he made me pick it up with my anus.”
“Temper, temper, Bowers!”
“- Bob Younger: Cole lost his temper. He just lost his temper a little!
- Jesse James: How many of 'em did he kill?”
“I wouldn't give you two cents for a dame without a temper.”