“Simply Irresistible” quotes(1999)
Plot – Amanda Shelton is the owner and chef of a restaurant that she has inherited from her mother and that in the past was moderately successful. Tom Bartlett is an important manager of a department store. At first glance, the two do not seem to have anything in common. However, between a mysterious fishmonger, a meeting at the market and a touch of magic, something is going to change in their lives.
All actors – Sarah Michelle Gellar, Sean Patrick Flanery, Patricia Clarkson, Dylan Baker, Lawrence Gilliard Jr., Christopher Durang, Betty Buckley, Olek Krupa, Amanda Peet, Alex Draper, Drew Nieporent, Anthony Ruivivar, Andrew McFarlane, Steven Skybell, Phyllis Somerville, Andrew Seear, Meg Gibson, Bill Raymond, Yusef Bulos, Joseph Mosso, Harley Kaplan, Molly Tarlov, Gabriel Macht, Hal Robinson, Malgorzata Zajaczkowska, Lily Semel, Audrey Matson, Debbon Ayer, Marisa Zalabak, Eric Rota, Katalina, Leslie Lyles, Jason Cicardo, Tone Torgersen, Matt Walkershow all
“Simply Irresistible” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Aunt Stella: No, no. I don't think they're dead at all. They're just in a trance.
- Amanda Shelton: This is amazing.
- Nolan Traynor: Did you say trance? So we can make them do whatever we want?
- Aunt Stella: No, no. We couldn't, but she could.
- Nolan Traynor: Amanda, you must make all the women love me and all the men give me their wallets.”
“Amanda, if I have to hear about him one more time, I'm gonna cut my ears off and mail 'em to him.”
“- Tom Bartlett: I think I've loved you since that first day in the market.
- Amanda Shelton: You mean the day I had my hand up your pants. Men are so easy.”
“- Amanda Shelton: My friend Nolan told me this thing about men and sex, that they think about it 238 times a day and when they do they adjust their belts.
- Tom Bartlett: That's ridiculous, no, no, not the belt, I meant the amount. That's ridiculous. Do the math I'm awake maybe 17 hours a day. Times 60 would be 1020, divided by 238, that would...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I like you, Lois. You're like a man. You think with your nuts.”