Sarah Michelle Gellar quotes
“I don't understand why James Bond has to be a man all the time.”
“- Aunt Stella: No, no. I don't think they're dead at all. They're just in a trance.
- Amanda Shelton: This is amazing.
- Nolan Traynor: Did you say trance? So we can make them do whatever we want?
- Aunt Stella: No, no. We couldn't, but she could.
- Nolan Traynor: Amanda, you must make all the women love me and all the men give me their wallets.”
“- Barry William Cox: We're going home now and never, ever, under any circumstances known to God speak about this again, is that clear? It is now merely a future therapy bill, agreed? Helen?
- Helen Shivers: I'll never mention it again.
- Barry William Cox: We make a pact, right here and now, we take this to our grave.”
“Everything I am is because of my mom.”
“So Dawn's in trouble. Must be Tuesday.”
“Everyone has flaws. You just have to make sure the other person doesn't see them.”
“- Spike: It's nice to watch you be happy. For them, even. I don't see it a lot. You... You glow.
- Buffy Summers: That's because the dress is radioactive.”
“- Tom Bartlett: I think I've loved you since that first day in the market.
- Amanda Shelton: You mean the day I had my hand up your pants. Men are so easy.”
“- Fred: I'm affraid. I'm a wimp?
- Daphne: That doesn't make you a wimp. Makes you human.”
“- Daphne: Fred, do you think that I'm just a pretty face?
- Fred: No. I mean... yes. I mean not fat. Definitely not fat. Is this sort of you're looking for?
- Daphne: Fat? Why did you even use that word?”
“Cordelia! Your mouth is open, sound is coming from it. This is never good.”
“- Mondavarious: I believe somebody is casting a spell on the students. Now listen and look around. Can you notice any difference between those arriving and those departing?
- Daphne: They look like sober, well-behaved collegekids.
- Mondavarious: Precisely. And they didn't before they came. They've changed. In other words, a magic spell.”
“I enjoy being a girl.”
“- Helen Shivers: What happened to us? We used to be best friends.
- Julie James: We used to be a lot of things.”
“- Julie James: Helen, we killed a man and ruined the lives of everyone he knew.
- Helen Shivers: I don't think we were that powerful Julie, you're giving us way to much credit.”
“- Velma: Oh please. You get kidnapped so much you should come with your own ransom note... My glasses. Where's my glasses?
- Daphne: Who's helpless now?”
“- Julie James: Should we check his wallet and see who he is?
- Barry William Cox: Why?
- Julie James: I don't know okay, just to know.
- Helen Shivers: I don't want to know.
- Barry William Cox: Let's just pretend he's some escaped lunatic with a hook for a hand and we're doing everybody a favor.”
“- Amanda Shelton: My friend Nolan told me this thing about men and sex, that they think about it 238 times a day and when they do they adjust their belts.
- Tom Bartlett: That's ridiculous, no, no, not the belt, I meant the amount. That's ridiculous. Do the math I'm awake maybe 17 hours a day. Times 60 would be 1020, divided by 238, that would...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Artsy Teacher: You could say that what happened in that theatre was a direct result of the movie itself.
- Cici: That is so Moral Majority. You can't blame real life violence on entertainment.
- Film Class Guy #1: Yes you can. Don't you ever watch the news?
- Film Class Guy #2: Hello? The murderer was wearing a ghost mask just like in the...” (continue)(continue reading)