Gabriel Macht quotes
“Honestly, I'm not a massive fan of courtroom dramas.”
“- Stackhouse: O'Malley told me you dropped your letter, he's bullshitting me, right?
- Burnett: Nope, he's telling the truth.
- Stackhouse: Oh, so you're gonna break up the band? That's good. Listen, Chris, I thought you were kidding about getting out. Are you telling me I gotta find another navigator? Is that the deal?
- Burnett: I can't do it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Even before I met you I had an instinct about you. Once I saw you were a woman with profound static cling I wanted to be that force around you.”
“I really feel that New York City is the greatest city in the world.”
“My ego doesn't interrupt my relationships.”
“- Milly: Cause sometimes I feel like nobody understands me. But...
- Johnny: Me. I get you.”
“- Jake Hayes: Does it play DVDs?
- Officer Seale: No. It's a portable thermonuclear bomb!”
“- Cole Younger: Sadie was a beautiful woman, Sadie was not a man!
- Jesse James: She had a mustache, a nice mustache.
- Frank James: I think she had more than a mustache!
- Cole Younger: Well, she was European.”
“- Edward Wilson: This seems to me to be a problem for the British. Why are we involved?
- John Russell, Jr.: The British are a particularly civilized people. They don't eat their own. They have somebody do it for them.”
“We're on another useless joyride at the cost of mere millions to the US taxpayer.”
“- Stackhouse: We're not supposed to fly that sector, Chris. The brass will have a shit-fit.
- Burnett: Hey, we're on recon so let's recon something.”