Curse quotes97 curse quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If a guy's close to you, you can't slight 'im. You can't slight that guy. A real grievance can be resolved; differences can be resolved. But an imaginary hurt, a slight - that motherfucker gonna hate you 'til the day he dies.”
“Dear God. You'll be cursing in heaven tonight, Ned Devine.”
“I'll not rest till I have me gold. Curse this well that me soul shall dwell, till I find me magic that breaks me spell.”
“Tout, Tout, through and about; your callow life in dismay. Rentum, Osculum, Tormentum: a decade twice over a day.”
“I curse you. Until you do right by me everything you think about is gonna crumble!”
“- Elzora: Some things are better left unsaid.
- Mozelle Batiste Delacroix: I paid you a dollar, old woman. Now tell my fortune.
- Elzora: I don't need no cat bones to tell your fortune, Mozelle Batiste. You are a curse. The Black Widow. Next man that marries you is a dead man. Like the others. Always be that way.”
“A man curses because he doesn't have the words to say what's on his mind.”
“I've been cursed since the day I was born.”
“- Dr. Thomas Kruvajan: This is the witch of the old legend! See this bronze mask? One was always placed over the face over a condemned witch, so she would wear for all eternity her true face: the face of Satan.
- Dr. Andrej Gorobec: Why is there a window?
- Dr. Thomas Kruvajan: They feel that the witch might rise again, and maintain that a cross...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I always said he should burn in hell. But Chicago will do.”
“You are not cursed. You are loved by me.”
“- Mozelle Batiste Delacroix: You can't possibly marry me. I can't let that happen.
- Julian Grayraven: Is it that you don't love me?
- Mozelle Batiste Delacroix: No! It's not that, it's... bare with me. I'm cursed. I can't have children. I'm barren.”
“You want to put some kind of explanation down here before you leave? Here's one as good as any you're likely to find. We're bein' punished by the Creator. He visited a curse on us. So that man could look at... what Hell was like. Maybe He didn't want to see us blow ourselves up, put a big hole in the sky. Maybe He just wanted to show us He's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In his own time, the Good Lord will manage them all. The curse of the pharonas was a poor example of what waits for the plantation class.”
“I can remember everything. That's my curse, young man. It's the greatest curse that's ever been inflicted on the human race: memory.”
- Paul Philips: Franny! Watch your mouth!
- Franny Philips: Daddy, you're such a prude!
- Paul Philips: I didn't say "shit" until I was eighteen years old... and no one thought I was retarded.
My mother looked at it and said, "How precious". I don't know why she said it. Well, I didn't know then. I know now, because my mother put a curse on me. A long time ago, I remember when I was a child what she said, and I later found out that mothers, all mothers, put a curse on their children. They say: "I hope, when you get married, you have... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Allison: Use iodized salt to ward off witches, zombies, and old boyfriends.
- Max: What about new boyfriends?”
“She can do the same thing I did. It should be easier for her, she is a girl. Any guy would be with you. Just sleep with someone else and tell him to do the same thing. Maybe it will never come back.”
“I curse you with life. To never know peace. To walk the Earth alone for eternity. You will never die.”