Curse quotes102 curse quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Tout, Tout, through and about; your callow life in dismay. Rentum, Osculum, Tormentum: a decade twice over a day.”
“In his own time, the Good Lord will manage them all. The curse of the pharonas was a poor example of what waits for the plantation class.”
“If a guy's close to you, you can't slight 'im. You can't slight that guy. A real grievance can be resolved; differences can be resolved. But an imaginary hurt, a slight - that motherfucker gonna hate you 'til the day he dies.”
“Dear God. You'll be cursing in heaven tonight, Ned Devine.”
“I'll not rest till I have me gold. Curse this well that me soul shall dwell, till I find me magic that breaks me spell.”
“Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife. Doomed is your soul and damned is your life.”
“- Old Crone: You have someone on that plane?
- Loretta Castorini: Yeah, my fiancé.
- Old Crone: I put a curse on that plane. My sister is on that plane. I put a curse on that plane that it's gonna explode, burn on fire and fall into the sea. Fifty years ago, she stole a man from me. S'aprese il mio uomo! Today she tells me that she never loved...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I curse you. Until you do right by me everything you think about is gonna crumble!”
“- Elzora: Some things are better left unsaid.
- Mozelle Batiste Delacroix: I paid you a dollar, old woman. Now tell my fortune.
- Elzora: I don't need no cat bones to tell your fortune, Mozelle Batiste. You are a curse. The Black Widow. Next man that marries you is a dead man. Like the others. Always be that way.”
“A man curses because he doesn't have the words to say what's on his mind.”
“It is said that blood is thicker than water. It is what joins us, binds us... curses us.”
“The longer you know somebody, the more cursed you are to see them as human. ”
“The man who sees everything is more blessed than cursed.”
“Birth is a curse and existence is a prison.”
“I've been cursed since the day I was born.”
“- Dr. Thomas Kruvajan: This is the witch of the old legend! See this bronze mask? One was always placed over the face over a condemned witch, so she would wear for all eternity her true face: the face of Satan.
- Dr. Andrej Gorobec: Why is there a window?
- Dr. Thomas Kruvajan: They feel that the witch might rise again, and maintain that a cross...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I always said he should burn in hell. But Chicago will do.”
“You are not cursed. You are loved by me.”
“- Mozelle Batiste Delacroix: You can't possibly marry me. I can't let that happen.
- Julian Grayraven: Is it that you don't love me?
- Mozelle Batiste Delacroix: No! It's not that, it's... bare with me. I'm cursed. I can't have children. I'm barren.”
“You want to put some kind of explanation down here before you leave? Here's one as good as any you're likely to find. We're bein' punished by the Creator. He visited a curse on us. So that man could look at... what Hell was like. Maybe He didn't want to see us blow ourselves up, put a big hole in the sky. Maybe He just wanted to show us He's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I can remember everything. That's my curse, young man. It's the greatest curse that's ever been inflicted on the human race: memory.”