“The Adventures of Pinocchio” quotes(1996)
All actors – Martin Landau, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Geneviève Bujold, Udo Kier, Bebe Neuwirth, Rob Schneider, Corey Carrier, Marcello Magni, Dawn French, Richard Claxton, Griff Rhys Jones, John Sessionsshow all
“The Adventures of Pinocchio” Quotes 12 quotes
“There are two kinds of lies: lies that have short legs and lies that have a long nose. And yours are clearly the kind that have the long nose.”
“Miracles are made in the heart papa.”
“A good boy does not go around spreading lies.”
“- Pinocchio: This is where I belong.
- Pepe the Cricket: You know, I prefer the beach myself, but property there is so expensive.”
“- Pinocchio: Smell that pine.
- Pepe the Cricket: You know, they ought to bottle that scent so you can spray it around your house.”
“Applause may be good for the moment, but love is everlasting.”
“- Leona: You're going to kill yourself for one of your puppets?
- Geppetto: He's my son.”
“How about carving me a girlfriend?”
“- Geppetto: Excuse me, but haven't you two got a pushcart to rob?
- Volpe: We've already done that.”
“- Felinet: But, Gepetto, darling, we were just playing with him.
- Geppetto: He'll play with his own sort.
- Felinet: And what sort may that be?”