“Muppets From Space” quotes(1999)
Plot – While Gonzo is looking for his real family, with his friend Rizzo he discovers that his relatives are aliens from a distant planet. After announcing to the world, through Miss Peggy’s talk show 'UFOMania', to be the living proof that we are not alone in the universe, Gonzo becomes the target of a paranoid government agent called K. Edgar Singer. Gonzo has to solve a double dilemma: is it better to fly away to search his family or stay on the Earth with his friends?
All actors – Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, Bill Barretta, Jerry Nelson, Brian Henson, Kevin Clash, Frank Oz, Jeffrey Tambor, F. Murray Abraham, Rob Schneider, Josh Charles, Ray Liottashow all
“Muppets From Space” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Kermit the Frog: He's one of us. And no matter what happens, no matter what obstacles we face, we never forget one of our own.
- Miss Piggy: I love it when you take charge.
- Fozzie Bear: Hey! We left Bunsen and Beaker back at the gas station.
- Kermit the Frog: Okay... well, uh, from this point on , no matter what happens, we never forget one...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gonzo: I'm an alien!
- Rizzo the Rat: What, have you been tap dancing on the barbecue again?”
“Remember, I built this new Jacuzzi for my alien family, so please, no eating in the spa.”
“- Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
- Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.”
“If you experience any unpleasantness, please let me know. I would hate to miss it.”
“- Agent Barker: We feel your pain, Gonzo.
- Gonzo: They feel my pain!
- Rizzo the Rat: I've got a paper-cut that's a doozy. You feel my pain too?”
“- Rizzo the Rat: I don't like the look of those guys. This rat smells a rat.
- Agent Barker: The limo is right this way.
- Rizzo the Rat: Did he say limo? Wait a second, I'm his translator. Hold up!”
“- Gonzo: Rizzo?
- Rizzo the Rat: No, it's Santa. But I forgot my reindeer.”