Nose quotes31 nose quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jack: Do you write songs or anything?
- Ally: I don't sing my own songs.
- Jack: Why?
- Ally: I just don't feel comfortable.
- Jack: Why wouldn't you feel comfortable?
- Ally: Because like almost every single person that I've come in contact with in the music industry has told me that my nose is too big and that I won't make it.”
- James "Jimmy" Isaac Neutron: They've evolved beyond the need for conventional bodies. They must be an advanced species, millions of years ahead of us.
- Sheen Estevez: Wow. When I blow my nose, it looks like an advanced species too.
“- Gus: Clark, could you not pick your nose in front of me?
- Clark: I'm not picking, I'm scratching.
- Gus: Scratching what? Your brain?
- Clark: Yeah, 'cause it's huge.”
“When he lies, his nose gets big.”
“- Bernie Focker: You kids wanna pick your nose and flick your boogers? Do it!
- Pam Focker: Hey, Bernie!
- Bernie Focker: But do it only when it's dry. Don't do a wet one.”
“My doctor totally messes up my nose job. I ask him to make me looked like Gwyneth Paltrow, I get off the surgery table looking life freakin' Shrek.”
“- Mickey: Your nose is broken.
- Rocky: How does it look?
- Mickey: Ah, it's an improvement.”
“There are two kinds of lies: lies that have short legs and lies that have a long nose. And yours are clearly the kind that have the long nose.”
“- Melvin Moody: You broke my nose!
- Ricky Linderman: It looks better that way!”
“- Francine Fishpaw: Elmer, that dog stinks to high heaven. You'll be permeated by his odor.
- Elmer Fishpaw: Yeah? Well, this whole world stinks, Francine, so get used to it! You and that big nose of yours are startin' to get on my nerves.”
“- Pinocchio: Look! My nose! What's happened?
- The Blue Fairy: Perhaps you haven't been telling the truth, Pinocchio.”
“They say in the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king, well in the land of the skunk the man with half a nose is king!”
“- Rodney Copperbottom: Why do you have two noses?
- Fender: One's for showin', one's for blowin'.”
“- Snoop, The Sniffer Dog: I'm a sniffer, ya see. A fully qualified, triple-certificated sniffer.
- Babe: Oh.
- Snoop, The Sniffer Dog: It's all in the hooter, the schnoz, the olfactory instrument. You could be a sniffer with a schnoz like that.”
“- Switowski: How do I look?
- Caretaker: Much better, like a young Michael Jackson.
- Switowski: I love little Michael.”
“A lie keeps growing and growing until it's as plain as the nose on your face.”
“People don't like to have fire poked, poked in their noses.”
“- C.D. Bales: It's hypnotic, isn't it?
- Chris: It's huge! It's enormous! It's gigantic! I mean, they said it was big, but I didn't expect it to be big!”
“I've been thinking about what attracted me to Chris. It wasn't the way he looked. Well, that's not true, at first it was the way he looked. But it was how he made me feel. He made me feel romantic, intelligent, feminine. But it wasn't him doing that, was it? It was you. You and your nose, Charlie. You have a big nose! You have a beautiful, great...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm tired of having a magnificient, fabulous, interesting nose. I want a cute little, petite, little button nose.”
“- Nelson: You really oughta see someone about that nose.
- Charlie Driggs: Broken nose ain't gonna kill ya, Nelson.”
“Alan, take your finger outta your nose. What'd I tell you about that shit? Now suck it!”
“My nose precedes me by fifteen minutes.”