“The Muppet Christmas Carol” quotes(1992)
Plot – Ebenezer Scrooge is a mean penny-pinching elder, but the inimitable and hilarious Muppets are preparing a very special Christmas for him. This is an adaptation from Charles Dickens classic novel that tells about the metamorphosis of Scrooge. 'The Muppet Christmas Carol' offers an unusual version of the original movie, the most beloved Christmas story.
All actors – Michael Caine, Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, Jerry Nelson, Frank Oz, David Rudman, Don Austen, Jessica Fox, Robert Tygner, Steven Mackintosh, Meredith Braun, Robin Weavershow all
“The Muppet Christmas Carol” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Jacob Marley: Why do you doubt your senses?
- Scrooge: Because a little thing can effect them. A slight disorder of the stomach can make them cheat. You may be a bit of undigested beef, a blob of mustard, a crumb of cheese. Yes. There's more gravy than of grave about you.
- Robert Marley: More gravy than of grave?
- Jacob Marley: What a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Work hard, lad, and one day, your life will be as solid as this very building!”
“- Kermit the Frog as Bob Cratchit: If you please sir, why open the office tomorrow? Other businesses will be closed; there'll be no one to do business with. It'll waste a lot of expensive coal for the fire!
- Scrooge: It's a poor excuse for picking a man's pocket every December the 25th. But as I seem to be the only man who knows that... take...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There are two things in this life I hate: heights, and jumping from them.”
- Scrooge: What right have you to be merry? You're poor enough.
- Fred, Scrooge's Nephew: What right have you to be dismal? You're rich enough.
- Rizzo the Rat: He's got 'im there. The old boy's speechless!
- Scrooge: If I could work my will, every idiot who goes around with "a Merry Christmas" on his lips would be cooked with his own turkey and... (continue)(continue reading)
- Fozzie Bear as Fozziewig: My speech! Here's my Christmas speech. Ahem. "Thank you all, and Merry Christmas".
- Jacob Marley: That was the speech?
- Robert Marley: It was dumb!
- Jacob Marley: It was obvious!
- Robert Marley: It was pointless!
- Jacob Marley: It was... short!
“- Kermit the Frog as Bob Cratchit: If you please Mr. Scrooge, it's gotten colder, and the bookkeeping staff would like an extra shovel full of coal for the fire?
- Rat #1: We can't do the bookkeeping, all our pens have turned to inkcicles!
- Rat #2: Our assets are frozen!
- Scrooge: How would the bookkeeping staff like to be suddenly... unemployed?”
“- Sam the Eagle as Headmaster of Junior High Graduates: Tomorrow, you become a man of business!
- Young Scrooge: I'm looking forward to it, Headmaster.
- Sam the Eagle as Headmaster of Junior High Graduates: Mm, you will love business. It is the American way!
- The Great Gonzo as Charles Dickens: Sam...
- Sam the Eagle as Headmaster of Junior...” (continue)(continue reading)