Insects quotes26 insects quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Tyler: Got a match or something?
- Panic: Yeah. Hold on.
- Tyler: My grandfather told me this. They're too tough to squash.”
“- Marty O'Reilly: I put the special candle out there that repels all the bugs, every species but one.
- Wally Jatczak: Marty, what species is that?
- Marty O'Reilly: The saber toothed fly.”
“- April O'Neil: So, what do you guys like on your pizza?
- Michaelangelo: Oh, just the regular stuff: flies, stink bugs... It was a joke.”
“What's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when it hits a windshield? It's ass!”
“- Douglas Blake: All the times we've been back here, I've never seen you in the kitchen.
- Liz Hamilton: I don't go in the kitchen the roaches talk about me.”
- Victoria Grant: If all goes well, I expect to leavehere poor, but sated. I have a... a bug in my purse. At the appropriate moment, it goes in my salad.
- Carole "Toddy" Todd: It'll never work.
- Victoria Grant: A bug in my salad?
- Carole "Toddy" Todd: In a place like this, it would be an event if there wasn't a bug in your salad.
“- Ben Tuthill: Mosquito ever suck on you, son?
- Tuthills's Son: I don't know, Dad.”
“- Veronica Quaife: Those weird hairs that were growing out of your back. I took them to a lab. I had them analyzed.
- Seth Brundle: The hairs? That's a strange thing to do.
- Veronica Quaife: Not as strange as the results. The guy at the lab had trouble identifying them. He finally came to the conclusion, that they were definitely not human. Not...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Bill Lee: What do you mean, "It's a literary high"?
- Joan Lee: It's a Kafka high. You feel like a bug.
“- Tyler: Melissa got attacked by some big bug or something. Can we go home?
- Charles Danson: Well, we are out in the wilderness.
- Tyler: I know, but this wasn't your average wilderness bug, okay?”
“Yesterday I found a cobweb on my diaphragm.”
“- Sgt. Aguado: Homicide, Ventura. Now how you gonna solve that one?
- Ace Ventura: Good question, Aguado. First, I'd establish a motive. In this case the killer saw the size of the bug's dick and became insanely jealous. Then I'd lose 30 pounds... porking his wife!
- Sgt. Aguado: Why, you..
- Ace: Come on! Now, kiss and make up.”
“What's so wonderful is that every one of these flowers has a specific relationship with the insect that pollinates it. There's a certain orchid look exactly like a certain insect so the insect is drawn to this flower, its double, its soul mate, and wants nothing more than to make love to it. And after the insect flies off, spots another...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Young Noodles: Who're you calling a cockroach?
- Young Deborah: So what are you? You're filthy! You make me sick! You crawl up toilet walls just like a roach! So what are you?”
“Fats, you better spray the toilet! I saw a cockroach in there!”
“After my first night in this castle, I found two large bites on my neck. From mosquitoes? From spiders? I don't know.”
“We are all the same. Different words, different bodies, different versions. Like insects! Meat!”