Tears quotes39 tears quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness but of power. They are messengers of overwhelming grief and of unspeakable love.”
“There is a sadness in this world, for we are ignorant of many things. Yes, we are ignorant of many beautiful things — things like the truth. So sadness, in our ignorance, is very real. The tears are real. What is this thing called a tear? There are even tiny ducts — tear ducts — to produce these tears should the sadness occur. Then the day when...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When you're in love with a married man, you shouldn't wear mascara.”
“Dry your eyes, baby; it's out of character.”
“- N'Jobu: No tears for me, son?
- Erik Killmonger: People die every day. That's just part of life around here.”
“Tear ducts can produce tears for three days without stop.”
“- Eggsy: This ain't funny. Roxy is dead! Everyone's dead! Gone! Do you even care?
- Merlin: Pull yourself together! Remember your training. There's no time for emotion in this scenario. Now, as all surviving agents are present, we follow the doomsday protocol. When that's done, and only then, you may shed a tear in private.
- Eggsy: Okay. What's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The first thing most people do when they realise someone doesn't love them anymore is cry.”
“I'm not afraid to cry. Tears are a form of expression, and that's sexy.”
“- Hudson Hawk: Those better be tears you're crying, Tommy.
- Tommy Five-Tone: They are!”
“Without blood, without tears, there's no glory.”
“- Wendy Darling: Boy, why are you crying?
- Peter Banning: I don't know. A tear for every happy thought.”
“I ate some bugs, I ate some grass, I used my hand, to wipe my tears.”
“I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. They can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God.”
“- Capt. Joe Patroni: Eli, you okay?
- Eli Sands: I had the best seat in the house!”
“Your father always has to be the big hero. I swear if he dies I won't shed a tear.”
“Teardrops on my boobs - great country-western standard.”
“Did you know pigs are as smart as dogs? It's true. I knew this guy in El Capitan who taught his pig to bark at strangers.”
“They knew that your tears would be the worst possible torture.”