Weekend quotes12 weekend quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the TV Series: Gilmore Girls
“I don’t like Mondays, but unfortunately they come around, eventually.”
- From the TV Series: Seinfeld
“Tuesday has no feel. Monday has a feel, Friday has a feel, Sunday has a feel.”
- From the movie: Layer Cake
“England. Typical. Even drug dealers don't work weekends.”
- From the movie: Sleepless in Seattle
- From the movie: Friday the 13th Part III
- From the movie: Urban Legend
“- Dean Adams: Missing? He's not missing! It's the weekend. He's most likely shacked up in some motel with a girl. Or a guy... farm animal... whatever! Weren't you ever eighteen?
- Reese Wilson: Not that kind of eighteen.”
- From the movie: 17 Again
“Great, fine. More for me, i got enough for the whole weekend.”
- From the movie: Joe Somebody
“- Joe Scheffer: Did you have fun?
- Natalie Scheffer: Weekend from hell. They took me to another silly-ass hippie restaurant. With thee most absurd one-man play ever produced!”
- From the movie: The 51st State
“Football and drugs. A perfect Saturday afternoon.”
- From the movie: Save the Last Dance
“- Snookie: I'm free Saturday night.
- Chenille: Why, is your hand busy?”
- From the movie: The Stupids
“- Stanley's Neighbor: Hey Stanley, I haven't seen you much this weekend. What have you been doing?
- Stanley Stupid: Oh you know, had breakfast, read the paper, saved the world.”
- From the movie: Friday
“For most people, Friday's just the day before the weekend. But after this Friday, the neighborhood'll never be the same.”