Neighbors quotes48 neighbors quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Tough neighborhoods are America's last advantage.”
“I'd love to leave my door unlocked at night, but this ain't Canada.”
“- Claire Peterson: Stop following me.
- Noah Sandborn: I'm not following you, Claire... I live next door.”
“- Tim Jones: You broke into our house. What kind of neighbors are you?
- Jeff Gaffney: You bugged our house. What kind of neighbors are you?
- Tim Jones: Good point.”
“- Marcus Burnett: We're your new neighbors.
- Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.”
“- Oz Oseransky: Damn it, Jimmy. What the hell did you have to go and move in next door to me?
- Jimmy Tudeski: Oz, do you know what kind of soil they have in this back yard? I've been here two days and I've got little tomato plants...
- Oz Oseransky: Oh my God.”
“We can't win the old ball game unless we have teamwork. And that's where every John Doe comes in. It's up to him to get together with his teammate. And your teammate, my friends, is the guy next door to you.”
“- Jim Evers: Honey, you know they have dead people in the backyard.
- Sara Evers: Well, some people have swimming pools, others have private cemeteries. It can happen.”
“Ray, there's no doubt anymore. This is real. Your neighbors are murdering people. They're chopping them up. They're burying them in their backyard. Ray... this is Walter.”
“I live next door to her, and she's harder to get into than a Pearl Jam concert.”
“What good is a hometown if everyone you know is gone?”
“He is my neighbor Nursultan Tuliagby. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success!”
“He's got the best lawn on the block. And you know why? Because he trains his dog to crap in my yard.”
“As long as you keep your work zipped up around me, I don't give a rat-crap what or where you shove your show. Are we done being neighbors for now?”
“I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but that guy, your neighbor; yeah, he's a vampire man.”