“- Richard D. Winters: Nix, what are you going to do in battle?
- Lewis Nixon: Oh, I have every confidence in my scrounging abilities, and I have a case of Vat 69 hidden in your footlocker.”
talking about Nixon's drinking
“- Andie: So what do you want to drink?
- Duckie: Oh you know, beer, scotch, juice box... whatever.”
“You can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick.”
“- Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
- Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
- Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.
- Peter La Fleur: ...Okay.”
“- Hamilton Swan: I remember what I was drinking when I met you. It was a grande espresso.
- Meg Swan: That's right. And I thought that was really sexy.”