Frank Sinatra quotes
“Intelligence officer. Stupidity officer is more like it. Pentagon wants to open a Stupidity Division, they know who they can get to lead it.”
“- Eugenie Rose Chaney: My full name is Eugenie Rose. Of the two names I've always favored Rose, 'cause it smells of brown soap and beer. Eugenie is somehow more fragile.
- Bennett Marco: Still, when I asked you what your name was, you said it was Eugenie.
- Eugenie Rose Chaney: Quite possible I was feeling more or less fragile at that instant.”
“- Mike Connor: Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Liz Imbrie: I don't.”
“You know how I feel about my grandmother but I'd sell her for a drink.”
“- Mike Connor: Hands up!
- Tracy Lord: Oh it's you! Go away.
- Mike Connor: Where are you going?
- Tracy Lord: Some place and dance.
- Mike Connor: But they're dancing in there.
- Tracy Lord: I know but George is frowning at me and I can't dance when anyone frowns at me.”