Adventure quotes95 adventure quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
“If you live an ordinary life, all you'll have are ordinary stories. You have to live a life of adventure.”
“Unlikely adventures require unlikely tools.”
“Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!”
“They say it's the last great adventure. Be sure to send a postcard.”
“We're on the brink of adventure, children. Don't spoil it with too many questions.”
- Jewel: 'Cause you think about... ten years from now, where will you be, what'll you be doing? Now, whenever I close the door, I think: "Oh, is this the last time I'll ever have a chance to do whatever that thing was?"
- Forrest Tucker: You know what I do when the door closes?
- Jewel: What's that?
- Forrest Tucker: I jump out the window.
- Sam: If I take one more step, it'll be the farthest away from home I've ever been.
- Frodo: Come on, Sam. Remember what Bilbo used to say: "It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to".
“- Willie: Joe, you really think this is gonna work?
- Joe: What does it matter? I feel like I'm 40 again.”
“- Chris Vail: What do we do now?
- Nick Morton: Where's your sense of adventure?”
“You know I guess you could say I helped build an army, defend a country and create the biggest drug cartel this world has ever seen. DEA, CIA, White House. I mean, it's been a hell of an adventure. Yes sometimes a little more than I bargained for. But goddamn, you try telling me that this ain't the greatest country in the world?”
“Now, after two rambling years comes the final and greatest adventure. The climactic battle to kill the false being within and victoriously conclude the spiritual pilgrimage. No longer to be poisoned by civilization he flees, and walks alone upon the land to become lost in the wild.”
“The spirit of adventure opens one's eyes.”
“I guess I've always been attracted to people who stand out as individuals - people who are adventurous and take chances.”
“I'm gonna be all the way out there, all the way fucking out there. Just on my own. You know, no fucking watch, no map, no axe, no nothing. No nothing. Just be out there. Just be out there in it. You know, big mountains, rivers, sky, game. Just be out there in it, you know? In the wild.”
“- John Watson: What have I got myself into?
- Sherlock Holmes: The adventure of a lifetime, Watson.”
“You know, all my life I have been waiting for an adventure. I thought it would never happen to me. I mean, adventures are for soldiers or for bullfighters, women fall in love with. Now, here I am. Paintings are moving and strange voices are calling for me at night, and all it cost me was five gallons of gas.”
“Now I know in this little three week Love Boat episode of yours, you think you've come to know what love is. But, you know what? I don't know that you have.”
“I know how important it is in life to measure yourself at least once. To find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions with nothing to help you but your hands and your own head.”
“You know, everybody dies. My parents died. Your father died. Everybody dies. I'm going to die too. So will you. The thing is, to have a life before we die. It can be a real adventure having a life.”