Angie Dickinson quotes
“- Feathers: How does a... how does a man get to be a sheriff?
- John T. Chance: Gets lazy. Gets tired of selling his gun all over. Decides to sell it in one place.
- Feathers: I'd say you made a poor sale.
- John T. Chance: A lot of people around here'll agree with you.
- Feathers: But... it's still a sale and it's too late to back out.”
“- Feathers: I thought you were never going to say it.
- John T. Chance: Say what?
- Feathers: That you love me.
- John T. Chance: I said I'd arrest you.
- Feathers: It means the same thing, you know that.”
“There's a difference between a Hollywood wife and a Hollywood woman. I don't count. I worked.”
“I never really felt like a movie star until 'Police Woman'.”
“I've had some plastic surgery. Anybody can look at me and tell. But people can have too much. The trouble is, you don't look better. So you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. That's the bottom line.”
“I dress for women - and I undress for men.”
“- Sundog: They didn't want to let me in the Majors and you know why.
- Sergeant Edgar Millen: Damn right, I know why. I musta heard that story six hundred times...
- Vanessa: Why?
- Sundog: I was too good, that's why. I'd a pitched that ball down Ty Cobb's throat and made George Sisler look like an electric fan.”
“Honey, your Mama may not always be right, but Mama will always be Mama.”
“- Kate Miller: Do you find me attractive?
- Doctor Robert Elliott: Of course.
- Kate Miller: Would you want to sleep with me?
- Doctor Robert Elliott: Yes.
- Kate Miller: Then why don't you?
- Doctor Robert Elliott: Because I love my wife, and sleeping with you isn't worth jeopardizing my marriage. Is it worth it to you?
- Kate Miller: I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)