Klaus Kinski quotes
“- Tigrero, a.k.a. Loco: Can't a man provide for his old age?
- Sheriff Burnett: I don't think you're gonna make it.”
“Your orgasm is our business.”
“So be it.”
“- Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald - 'Fitzcarraldo': What about the older people?
- Old Missionary: We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams.
- Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald - 'Fitzcarraldo': Actually, I'm very interested in these ideas. I specialise in opera myself.”
“- Martin Kurtz: I trust you will not immediately foam at the mouth if I add that we are also Israeli citizens.
- Charlie: Israelis?
- Martin Kurtz: Unless it's your conviction that Israel should be swept into the sea. Is that your conviction Charlie?
- Charlie: Israelis, huh?
- Martin Kurtz: Do you feel you are among enemieshere?
- Charlie: Oh...” (continue)(continue reading)