Healing quotes69 healing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Moondog: If I may suggest, your honor, I was told about this amazing rehab facility in the Virgin Islands that's got an open bar and 24 hour time massage. A little "jerky-jerk" to take the edge off you in the detox period. Drain the old jizz pipe with the anti toxins.
- Judge: Excuse me?
- Moondog: All due respect to my own personal fluid... (continue)(continue reading)
“Every night I cut out my heart. But in the morning it was full again.”
“Anorexia is an awful thing, but you get yourself into it, and only you can get yourself out of it.”
“Sometimes distance is the only way to find peace. So you can heal your wound.”
“- Nurse at Ceylon hospital: What makes you so sure you'll get a medical discharge?
- Commander Shears: Because I'm a civilian at heart, lover, and I always follow my heart.”
“A doctor should heal people.”
“- Harry Hart: What's wrong with me, Merlin? I thought you fixed me.
- Merlin: Well, we rebuilt your neural pathways, but it'll take time to get your coordination back.”
“- Merlin: You will experience episodes, lapses of clarity. You'll be back to normal soon.
- Whiskey: Whoo. I feel like a tornado in a trailer park.”
“It's a good sign when you feel a little bad.”
“Broken wings mend in time. One day Robin will fly again. I promise.”
“Chances are she'll grow out of it. If not... well, medical science is progressing in leaps and bounds. There could be a breakthrough at any time!”
“Dr. Campbell came in and held my hand. It was then that I knew I was going to get better because a doctor would never fart in the presence of a dying boy.”
“- Zach: Give me a suggestion because I know you've got one. I can see it in those beady little Freudian eyes.
- Dr. Westford: If an alcoholic wants me to cure him, you know what I say?
- Zach: That's a question. That's not a suggestion... Okay. What do you say?
- Dr. Westford: First, stop drinking.
- Zach: I don't get it.
- Dr. Westford: Go home...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lydia Mertz: He says that he needs to see you and that he's dying of love.
- Suzanne Stone Maretto: Tell him to call a doctor.”
“- Cole: Freddy, Freddy, let Sandra handle it, that's what mothers are for!
- Fred Willat: My son's all bloodied up, he's all beat the hell up!”
“I always had a feeling that healing-any-injury thing was bullshit.”
“Every now and then, you have to get a little bloody. It's good for the soul.”
“It's amazing how quickly you recover from misery when someone offers you ice cream.”