“Buddy Buddy” quotes(1981)
Plot – Victor Clooney is facing a marital crisis, so he rents a room in a hotel where Trabucco, a professional killer, is a guest too. Victor alternates reconciliations with his wife to suicide attempts, meanwhile Trabucco accomplishes his last task and retires on a Pacific island, where Victor joins him later.
All actors – Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau, Paula Prentiss, Klaus Kinski, Dana Elcar, Miles Chapin, Michael Ensign, Joan Shawlee, Fil Formicola, C.J. Hunt, Bette Raya, Ronnie Sperlingshow all
“Buddy Buddy” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Clooney: Have you ever been married, Mr. Trabucco?
- Trabucco: Once but I got rid of her. Now I just lease.”
“- Celia Clooney: Do you know a woman has 89 erogenous zones on her body.
- Clooney: Who says that?”
“- Clooney: We've been together 12 years.
- Celia Clooney: 12 years - as long as that!
- Clooney: Well maybe they weren't great years but there were good weeks here and there.”
“Your orgasm is our business.”
“- Clooney: Are you from L.A.?
- Trabucco: Not necessarily.”
“- Receptionist: Go sign the duplicate and come back after lunch.
- Clooney: I'm not having lunch.
- Receptionist: Well, I am.”
“- Trabucco: You heard me: fuck off.
- Clooney: Father, you said the F word!”
“- Trabucco: When are you leaving?
- Clooney: I can't leave, I'm wanted.
- Trabucco: Not by me.”
“You're making it very difficult for me to like you.”
“- Clooney: I'm not against a little cleavage, if it's done in good taste, but nipples are a definite no-no.
- Trabucco: What's the matter, everyone's got them.
- Clooney: Not in primetime.”