“A Night at the Roxbury” quotes(1998)
Plot – Steve Butabi and his brother Doug come from a wealthy family, they are lazybones and clods and they have only one dream in their boring life of plastic plants’ merchants: they want to enter the exclusive Roxbury Club, a renowned and beloved VIPs’ destination. They have always and regularly been rejected, but one day they have the most classical stroke of luck: an important man makes them enter the legendary venue in order to keep them quiet and soon the two brothers become the stars of the club. The problem is that day life is much more boring compared to the sparkling of the night.
All actors – Will Ferrell, Chris Kattan, Raquel Gardner, Viveca Paulin, Paulette Braxton, Michael M. Horton, Richard Francese, Jennifer Coolidge, Michael Clarke Duncan, Richard Grieco, Trish Ramish, Loni Anderson, Dan Hedaya, Gina Mari, Roy Jenkins, Meredith Scott Lynn, Kip King, Molly Shannon, Dwayne Hickman, Lochlyn Munro, Mary Ann Kellogg, Maree Cheatham, Kristen Dalton, Colin Quinn, Gigi Rice, Elisa Donovan, Deborah Kellner, Robin Krieger, Betty A. Bridges, Yoshio Be, Victor Kobayashi, Twink Caplan, Eva Mendes, Mark McKinney, Chad Bannon, Jim Wise, Patrick Ferrell, Dorian Spencer, Tina Weisinger, Christina Eliason, Rachel Galvin, Agata Gotova, Andrew Marks, L. Christian Mixon, Chazz Palminteri, Louis E. Rosas, Mary Ann Schmidt, Valentin Siroonshow all
“A Night at the Roxbury” Quotes 12 quotes
“- Doug Butabi: You can not take away our dreams.
- Steve Butabi: Yeah, because we're, like, sleeping when we have them.”
“So... you guys wanna make out or what?”
“- Benny Zadir: Wait a minute, did you just grab my ass?
- Doug Butabi: No.
- Benny Zadir: Do you want to?”
“- Steve Butabi: What's up? Wanna dance?
- Vivica: Yes.
- Steve Butabi: Alright, take it easy.
- Doug Butabi: Steve, she said yes!
- Steve Butabi: What?”
“- Doug Butabi: Emilio Estevez.
- Steve Butabi: The Mighty Duck man, I swear to God, I was there.
- Doug Butabi: Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Breakfast Clubber's name.”
“- Steve Butabi: I miss him.
- Kamehl Butabi: He's in the guest house. It's 10 feet away. It's a mansion in there.
- Steve Butabi: It doesn't have cable.
- Kamehl Butabi: Yes it does. It has Cinemax!
- Steve Butabi: But there's no HBO! God!”
“- Doug Butabi: So... you want to dance?
- Girl: We're not in the club yet.
- Doug Butabi: Right.”
“- Barbara Butabi: Steve, don't hit on the bridesmaid. It's your wedding.
- Kamehl Butabi: Can you wait until after the ceremony please?”