Wooing quotes49 wooing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Rose Castorini: Why do men chase women?
- Mr. Johnny Cammareri: Well, there's a Bible story... God... God took a rib from Adam and made Eve. Now maybe men chase women to get the rib back. When God took the rib, he left a big hole there, where there used to be something. And the women have that. Now maybe, just maybe, a man isn't complete as a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Abby: You lost your chance.
- Mike Chadway: Oh, c'mon, I never had a chance with you.
- Abby: You're right. I had a momentary lapse in judgement when I thought you were more than you are, but you aren't. Clearly.”
“- Waitress: The table's yours as long as you like. Nobody's waiting on it. Plus we've got free wireless.
- Steve Rogers: Radio?
[she gives him a nice look over her shoulder as she walks away]
- Stan Lee: [from the adjacent table] Ask for her number, you moron.”
“- Tony Stark: You walked right into this one: I've dated hotter chicks than you.
- Brandt: Is that all you've got? A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner?
- Tony Stark: Sweetheart, that could be the name of my autobiography.”
“I'm tired of being the approachable one. I want to be the dateable one.”
- Jess: Will you be my boyfriend? Just for a minute. You're not a serial killer, are you?
- Nicky: That depends. How many times does it take to get to "serial"?
“I hope she dies right away... On second thought, I hope she suffers quite a bit before she dies. I just hope her pathetic screams can't be heard from my room, because I was thinking about having a lie down, and I need peace and quiet. I was playing golf, and the last thing I need is some woman dying slowly and loudly.”
“- Lumiere: Impress her with your rapier wit.
- Mrs. Potts: But be gentle.
- Lumiere: Shower her with compliments.
- Mrs. Potts: But be sincere.
- Lumiere: And above all.
- Lumiere, Mrs. Potts: You must control your temper!”
“- Jackie: You were a virgin when we were seeing each other.
- Nick: Yeah, I was twelve.”
“- Quincy McCall: I took the hoe to Burger King.
- Monica Wright: Cheap date.”
“- Sam Baldwin: I'd much rather just see somebody I like, and get a feeling about them, and ask them if they want to have a drink.
- Jonah Baldwin: Or a slice of pizza.
- Sam Baldwin: Not dinner. Not necessarily on the first date because halfway through dinner you could be really sorry you asked them to eat dinner. Whereas if it's just a drink,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Roland Leighton: When we're at Oxford, we'll be able to see each other every day.
- Vera Brittain: I'll be concentrating on my work.
- Roland Leighton: Well, you'll need fresh air, surely. And a chaperone.”
“- Trent: Your tits are stupendous.
- Bree: Wow, you really know how to make a girl feel special.”
“She wants a sensitive guy... more like the old me. Well, if she wants Mr. Rogers, then I'm going to show her the biggest pussy she's ever seen.”
“So... you guys wanna make out or what?”