Jennifer Coolidge quotes
“I've made a career of taking roles that other actresses didn't want.”
“I read a script and I know immediately whether that role is for me or not.”
“I always find the most depressing stuff most interesting.”
People say "oh but he's so much older than you" and you know what, I'm the one having to push him away. We have so much in common, we both love soup and snow peas, we love the outdoors, and talking and not talking.
“- Fiona: The lawn's looking a little brown.
- Sam: You know we're supposed to be conserving water! We're in the middle of a drought!
- Fiona: Droughts are for poor people, you think J-Lo has a brown lawn? People who use extra water have extra class.”
“You look like the Fourth of July! Makes me want a hot dog real bad!”
- Fiona: Where are your skates? They're part of the uniform.
- Rhonda: Fiona, if I wanted to look like a clown I'd join the circus.
- Fiona: If you were part of my circus I'd have you wiping the elephant butts with a "wet one”.
“- Aunt Fanny: Fighting never solved anything.
- Bigweld: Quitting's not so productive, either.”
“- Mrs. Kendoo: Hello William.
- William Williams: Hi Mrs.Kendoo, is Sally there?
- Mrs. Kendoo: No she's in New York with agents.
- William Williams: Tell her I joined the army, I miss her and I got her face tattooed on my arm.”
“We work together very well. It's almost as like we have one brain that we share between us.”