Tattoos quotes29 tattoos quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I wish I had a lot of tattoos.”
“Let me tell you something about these tattoos, okay. That is Buddhist, that is Nordic, that is Hindu, that's just gibberish. They are completely conflicting ideologies, and that does not make you a citizen of the world, it makes you full of shit!”
“- Moana: How do you get your tattoos?
- Maui: They show up, when I earn 'em.
- Moana: How d'you earn that one? What's that for?
- Maui: That, uh, man's discovery of nun-ya.
- Moana: What's nun-ya?
- Maui: Nun-ya business.”
“- Talia: Hey - we all got free tattoos. I wanted something in Japanese so check this out. That one says courage, that one says spirit. Courageous spirit.
- Larry Crowne: That's Chinese, and it says soy sauce.”
“- Jesse Montgomery III: Dude, you got a tattoo.
- Chester Greenburg: So do you, dude!
- Chester Greenburg: So then what does mine say?
- Jesse Montgomery III: Sweet! What does mine say?
- Chester Greenburg: Dude! What does mine say?”
“- James Bond: Forgive my curiosity, but, what is that?
- Magda: That's my little octopussy.”
“I understand, I'm not your type, too many tattoos. Thing is, there isn't much to do in prison except desecrate your flesh.”
“- Sunny: So what do you guys do? All get drunk and get tattoos?
- Horny Hank: Yeah, pretty much.
- Sunny: Do any of them have any special meaning.
- Horny Hank: Yeah, like this one is where I'm from.
- Sunny: North Cadota.
- Horny Hank: Yeah, I know the guy screwed up it's supposed to say South Cadota...Cadota? ...It's Dakota.”
“- Violet: That's a great tattoo. Beautiful labrys. Are you surprised I know what it is?
- Corky: Maybe.”
“Last time, he killed all of his victims except one. We thinkig he was keeping her, because she had tattoos. Stuff like crosses, religious markings.”
“- Roger Baron: I can't believe we're going to see a bunch of Nazis... at night!
- Eddie Dodd: There's no one else to talk to! The tattoos are phony!
- Roger Baron: So?
- Eddie Dodd: So, no upstanding member of the Aryan Army would paint them on. They take those teardrops very seriously. They're badges of honor, of courage! Only their most...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Louie brought his new girlfriend over, and the nicest thing I can say about her is all her tattoos are spelled correctly.”