Eva Mendes quotes
“- April Mercedes: Can I ask you a personal question?
- Walt Tenor: Nine inches.”
“You fucked up my son's life. Therefore, you fucked up my life.”
“- Max: Spoken like a true cynic.
- Sara: I'm not a cynic, I'm a realist!
- Max: Or a realist masquerading as a cynic who is secretly an optimist.”
“- Roman Pearce: What you checkin' her out for?
- Brian O'Connor: I'm not checkin' her out.
- Roman Pearce: Yes, you were.
- Brian O'Connor: No, I wasn't.
- Roman Pearce: I seen you checkin' her out man.
- Brian O'Connor: Ok, I was. Now shut up.
- Roman Pearce: You shut up. Don't tell me to shut up.
- Monica: Both you girlies shut up.”
“- Sara: Listen, Chip, I understand the courage it takes to walk across a room and try to generate a relationship out of thin air, so don't take the following personally...
- Chip: You have fantastic eyes.
- Sara: Thanks, try to listen. I..., this is no reflection on you, I'm just not interested. But thank you for the compliment of coming over.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If he's stupid enough to cheat, the world should know he's dumb enough to get caught.”